The organisations involved in the Lancashire and South Cumbria Provider Collaborative are:
- Blackpool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
While the Provider Collaboration Board currently consists of the five provider NHS trusts, our ambition for the future is to create a wider collaborative with other providers.
This is about a new way of collaborative working; the trusts themselves will remain as statutory bodies, and each chair and chief executive will still be accountable for their own separate organisations.
Page last updated: 09:17, 27/07/2022