The principles guiding the work of the Provider Collaboration Board have been agreed by the chairs and chief executives of the five trusts.
- Work together as one structured system to achieve excellence
- Have a trusting, transparent and open approach
- Share data and best practice, learning together when things go wrong
- Build a positive, aspirational culture based on continuous improvement
- Encourage our staff to be creative, innovative and aspirational in what we want to achieve for our population and for each other
- Be inclusive, ensuring joint working between the NHS, local authorities, the voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise (VCFSE) sector, and private providers
- Work as part of the Lancashire and South Cumbria system